Our Melbourne office is seeking an Experience Designer/Project Orchestrator to support the smooth delivery and execution of client work. This will be a temporary, 3-month position to start. This position requires attention to detail, strong relationship skills, an ability to prioritize competing demands on time, and project and/or account management experience.
As an Experience Designer you will be:
- Bright, outgoing, enthusiastic, and flexible person
- Keen to learn and believes that learning and development is a key component for successful businesses
- Interested in our business and helping us achieve our growth goals.
- Able to work in a team and open environment and is equally happy to take leadership as required
- Happy to take on projects and see them through with thoroughness and diligence
- Happy to work on multi tasks simultaneously.
- Strongly networked and interested in developing an even larger network of partners in the business and entrepreneurial world
- Is entrepreneurial…finds possibilities in the ordinary
- Is a creative problem-solver and self-starter
- Experienced in working in professional services similar to our consulting practice.
The Experience Designer will be responsible for supporting sponsors and Account Leads within a portfolio of clients, ensuring impeccable delivery on all promises made. From time to time the person may be required to be the Account Lead for specific clients.
The range of responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with sponsors, consultants, project coordinators, and General Manager to ensure seamless delivery of program and client promises.
- Establishing connections and maintain relationships with clients and our consultants in support of program promises.
- Being part of the team that creates an outstanding client experience and professionally represent Conversant.
- Managing end to end support of program/engagement delivery including:
Project scope, Managing, contributing to, and from time to time leading the program design process, Materials design, production and fulfillment process, Engagement logistics (venue, faculty, client), Program support processes (consultant scheduling, evaluations, participant communications, etc.), Proposal and contract writing, and budget and accounting processes, Create/maintain appropriate project and client documentation (account briefs, project plans, PowerPoint presentations, evaluation reports, etc.)
- Capacity to design and produce immersion events/experiences for our clients.
- Managing the administrative tasks associated with client work, including entering data in our Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool and preparing draft invoices. (Please note, training around these processes will be provided and are not expected to be currently present in the successful candidate
- Our person will be skilled in using a range of software, including the Microsoft Office suite (Word, & Excel) and our CRM data base. Experience in working with the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Indesign and Illustrator) and interest in developing other skills, for example in interactive media would also be an advantage.
- The above list is indicative only. We work as a team and support one another as is required, so work is as evenly spread as possible. To this end all staff engage in the running of the office, answering phones, general office maintenance etc.
- Other good to have skills include: marketing and design experience, digital and technology know-how and interest, understanding of individual and team assessments and how to produce these and associated reports.
Office Hours and Staff Development
- We are committed to reflecting modern office practices, which means there is flexibility in how work is performed and hours of office-based work. While we work to normal Australian office hours, from time to time after hours work is required to fulfill the requirements of the job. We are open to people working from home from time to time.
- We are deeply committed to helping each member of our team reach the goals they aspire to and be the best they can be. We look for opportunities to enhance the professional and personal skills of each of our people for personal and company benefit.
How to Apply
Send an email detailing your background and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or resume. Please phone Maire on +61 408 135 759 for further details.