As a Senior Consultant you will:
- Attract and connect with new potential clients to identify needs and determine partnership opportunities.
- Contribute to winning profitable business by conducting background research, proposal writing, spotting and shaping opportunities and preparing engaging approaches.
- Support the design and development of partnerships with our clients by working as part of an opportunity team
- Deliver extraordinary consultancy for clients, helping them to improve human connection and create surprising results
- Work with and coordinate activities with collaborative teams. Manage peers and other resources on projects and provide guidance and coaching to other junior colleagues.
- Act as a leader in the company helping to design and nurture systems that make our work more connected and engaged with clients
- Develop internal and external relationships with knowledge experts.
- Contribute to thought leadership in writing and developing content to help grow our brand.
- Participate on internal teams to design and develop new product and service offerings.
Who are you?
We believe these are important factors in determining if you would enjoy working with us:
- You thrive on building and nurturing relationships with clients, co-workers, and partners
- You are curious and seek to understand the authentic needs of others.
- You work as a peer and partner and are unafraid to dive into struggles.
- You are optimistic and driven to deliver extraordinary outcomes.
- You are connected and desire to build community while helping others to do the same.
- You think and act like an owner and entrepreneur.
- You have a personal growth mindset
- You have proven consulting experience and know how to reach into the purposes, concerns, and circumstances of people and organizations that need help.
- You are a systems thinker who is confident in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Relevant higher degree plus 7+ years experience in organizational consulting of various industries, sizes and sectors.
- Established leadership credentials on an executive or senior business team.
- Expertise and thought leadership with published articles and/or blogs.
- Demonstrated ability to attract and retain client relationships.
- Wilingness and ability to travel to client locations to deliver the work.
How to Apply
Send an email detailing your background and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or resume.